Sunday, August 24, 2008

Who

I'm a middle aged computer information systems professional.

Q: What expertise does this give me to comment on the issues I do?
A: None. I am a hobbyist on these issues. Some people know professional athletic statics and strategies where as I like to read up and discuss these issues. As such I'm not affiliated with any agency public or private.

As far as politics I'm a independent moderate. If I had to choose you could put me down as a "practical liberal" rather than a compassionate conservative. Government is like a strong spice. For some dishes it should be used with vigor. In others it should be used but only sparingly. And for most it has no business at all.

I am also not asking for donations of any type. If you like what I write donate to what I use.

No comments: